Saturday, October 27, 2007

Carl's Self portrait - seeing the light

Saturday night, I set up my camera for a bit.

Strobist info:

SB-600 on stand camera right, right in front of me on my left hand side. 'A better bounce card' attached. Foam board camera left on my right hand side just out of frame for some diffusion on the non lit side of my face. Used the concept of opposing lighting. Notice in the picture on the right the background is black and my face is bright. On the left hand side of the picture the background is a bit lighter and my face is correspondingly darker.

Triggered with handheld ir transmitter. Flash fired with iTTL triggered via onboard commander mode flash.

Take with my 18-200 mm Lens at 200 mm from about 10-12 feet away.

Camera: Nikon D80
Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 200 mm
ISO Speed: 200

No comments: