Monday, April 12, 2010

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by ...

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by - with acknowledgement to Robert Frost.

I got up early and got Brent up too. We went for a ride over the frost hill tops through the cold crisp air of an April morning. The day would reach 70, but it was only 33 at the time. We rode on the four wheeler through the fields, over hill, over dale and around the woods until ... until we came to this spot to rest. And it struck me that this might make for an interesting photograph which I then made. The path passed through the trees and on yonder in to the back 40 (or 400 acres) and just at that moment the sun was rising behind a corn silo at the horizon. Turkeys gobbled in the distance, a deer went running with white tail flashing.

And I was with my son photographing and riding through nature. Beautiful.

No comments: