Friday, December 28, 2007

Brent, Danielle and Natalie quick candid

I hollered at them to stand shoulder to shoulder for a quick shot after opening presents. Danielle is holding up her Carhart bib coverals that she got.



This and some below are from Christmas this year. Hello to those new to visiting my photoblog. Hello to the returning. Sorry we didn't get out Christmas cards this year. Will have to be on the agenda for next year. If you know anyone I should include on my email updates, send me their email address please. I know I don't have a lot of people's email address that I'd like to include in updates.


Carl

1 comment:

AuntDonna said...

Wow! You are quite a photographer, Carl. My only suggestion would be to add your Uncle Terry to your list. (My idea, not his) I know he goes to the library occasionally, and he could easily look up his email and see whatever you have sent him on the computer there. I loved seeing pictures of your family and nature there in Minnesota, especially the sunsents

AuntDonna