Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Natalie and Danielle Peer Out!

Taken with a Nikon D80.

* Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100) [+]
* Aperture: f/2.8 [+]
* Focal Length: 85 mm [+]
* ISO Speed: 100 [+]

Strobist Info: At ISO 100 and f/2 I shot the tent by itself. There wasn't enough depth of focus so I bumped the aperture up 3 click (1 stop - f/2.2, f/2.5, f/2.8) to f/2.8. I therefore took the shutter speed down one stop to maintain the ambient sunset twilight with a shutter speed of 1/100 (down from 1/200s). I had to move my key light forward though to maintain adequate exposure and increased to M 1/2. SB-800 at M 1/2 into 43" white satin shoot through umbrella. See setup shot. IR pass through filter infront of the pop up flash to use as commander.

Natalie earned a tent with a program she is doing this summer. She set it up herself and the two of them spent the night with pedro and angel barking! They got cold at 5 am and came inside.

No comments: