Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pedro


Pedro, originally uploaded by Carl's Photography.

Dad and Mom gave us Pedro to take care of awhile ago since they don't have a place for their dogs after moving. Pedro always looks suitably humble and manages to shiver (for attention I think!) even if it is 80 degrees out. With it being in the low single digits, he is doing even more shivering. I got home before Becky and I was trying to photograph Jupiter in the sky. She called for me to come downstairs. I came down and here is Pedro with a little sweater. All I could say was something like "I can't believe this".

Sigh, at least it was only $3. *sigh* Oh and then I got asked to photograph poor pathetic Pedro. Well, with his fancy dressing now, maybe Jon won't call him 'ucky' anymore! :-)


Taken with a Nikon D80.

* Exposure: 0.005 sec (1/200) [+]
* Aperture: f/2 [+]
* Focal Length: 85 mm [+]
* ISO Speed: 100 [+]

Strobist info: Ambient of 2 strip fluorescent banks exposed -3 ev (each bank - 2 bulbs, 40 watt, 4' long , 5k temp). SB-800 into white satin 43" shoot through umbrella camera left and a bit above. SB-600 bare behind right for rim light.

No comments: