Sunday, May 11, 2008

Beautiful Scenery


Beautiful Scenery, originally uploaded by carlcmc.

Taken with a Nikon D80.
* Aperture: f/9 [+]
* Focal Length: 26 mm [+]
* ISO Speed: 250 [+]

I setup my camera on the tripod. I set the mirror lockup delay feature that delays the shutter from opening for a bit after the mirror flips up (to reduce vibration). I used my IR remote to trigger. I set the camera in bracketing mode of 3 shots at -2,0,+2 and started my 0 at a bit underexposed. From these images, I exported from lightroom a 16 bit TIFF for each one. These were processed in Photomatrix. The resultant 16 bit TIFF was then edited in Adobe Photoshop CS3 for a 3 layer Orton processing. Saved as JPG, reimported into Lightroom and then reexported to flickr from lightroom with tags applied. Whew...

I am going through a phase of liking HDR/Orton processing.

No comments: